Monday, August 07, 2006

Phillippene order update....


Well I finally had a chance to pot up and mount my plants I got with Naomi from the Phillippenes. This plant is Ascocentrum miniatum and I was really impressed of how mature a plant I got. It is always fun to try to find the right peice of cork bark to start a plant out on. I use sphagnum moss around the roots and use fishing line to attach to the cork bark.







These are the two plants of Dendrobium topaziacum I got. Really healthy plants with great new roots and new shoots. I can't wait till this plant blooms... it is spectacular http://www.orchidspecies.com/denbullenianum.htm I got two, in the hopes of maybe having two different color forms. As you can see from the orchid species site, it also goes under the name of Dendrobium bullenianum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home